Sylvia Blogs!

Hi, everybody! Im Sylvia Chilla, and this is my blog. I bet youve never read a blog written by a chinchilla before! Well, chillas like to write just as much as any other small animal. Except maybe ratsthey dont care for writing too much. And raccoons are too busy washing up to write.
Anyway, here goes.
The other day I had ever so much fun! I went to my very first Chilla Scouts Day.  I went just knowing my cousins Willow and Meadow, but by the time I left, I made so many great new friends! Violets is now my very best chilla friend, and she lives sort of near Willow and Meadow in Chilla Hills. So when I go to visit them, I can visit Violets too. Shes quiet but super smart (she likes to read, like all the time).
I also made friends with Kassie, who is really really good at sports, and the best jumper ever! She jumped halfway up a tree to get a yucky big mushroom. But youll have to read my story to find out about THAT!
Andee and Brandee are twins, and they are brown, not silver like me and Violets and Willow and Meadow. They are so funny and so nice. I like them a lot.
Vanessa is the most fantastic dancer ever! She is so pretty and wears shiny bows on her ears. She helped me jump off the really really really REALLY high dive. Shes the best!
We all went on a scavenger hunt with Phoebe, who was our Chilla Scouts Leader. Shes super nice too.
Well, thats it for today. The suns starting to come up, and my fingers are getting tired. Momma says I shouldnt write too much or my fingers will get all crampy and I wont be able to draw. And I LOOOOVE to draw LOL.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I'm a former educator, specializing in Reading, Writing, Spelling, and Creative Arts. I'm creative, imaginative, and a super hard worker and self-starter.
Powered by Blogger.

Followers


Recent Comments