Sylvia Blogs Again

Here I am again. I just got home from Chilla School. It is so much fun! My teacher is Miss Becky.  Violets and Kassie and Andee and Brandee are in my class. Vanessa goes to a special Chilla School for chillas who dance. I still see her at Chilla Scouts meetings after school.
Miss Becky says my head is in the clouds sometimes. I dont know what that means. The clouds are really high up, and Im really small. So how could my head be in them? I do know that Violets keeps poking me in the back during class-I guess shes making my head come out of the clouds. I hope I dont get poke marks in my fur!
My favorite thing in the world to do is to draw and paint. Momma says Im a real artist! Im the best at drawing in Miss Beckys class, and maybe in the whole school!

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I'm a former educator, specializing in Reading, Writing, Spelling, and Creative Arts. I'm creative, imaginative, and a super hard worker and self-starter.
Powered by Blogger.

Followers


Recent Comments