NaNoWriMo Novel

I've finally decided on a NaNoWriMo subject! I've been fiddling around with a story for quite a few years now. I had about 8 chapters done when my computer crashed and all was lost. Sob!  SO.....Popcorn Prairie Dogs will finally be written! Ta Da! I know, I know-another humorous story. I just can't help myself. For such a serious looking person, I surely have a lot of odd, twisted stuff down deep inside :)
I'm aware that some people just write- well, basically garbage- to get to their 50,000 words, but I intend on making every word count. Famous last words, huh? We'll see what happens once that clock gets ticking.....

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I'm a former educator, specializing in Reading, Writing, Spelling, and Creative Arts. I'm creative, imaginative, and a super hard worker and self-starter.
Powered by Blogger.

Followers


Recent Comments