Little Known Facts about Me:

I was a world-class swimmer.
I am terrified of spiders, and can’t sleep if one is “at large”.
I lurve coffee. Coffee coffee coffee...
I once dropped a steak knife which poked right into my foot and necessitated a trip to the emergency room.
I love birds and cats. But I can’t have both, for obvious reasons.
I hate liver, and have been known to both toss it under radiators and stuff it into an envelope to send to the poor starving children in China.
When I was little, I would sit inside a bush and sing “I’m a lonely little petunia in an onion patch”.
I hate monkeys wearing clothes, and monkeys that talk. I especially hate monkeys that do both.
I have claustrophobia. And motion sickness. Blech!
I thought the expression “Dog eat dog” was “doggie dog” and “guerillas” were “gorillas”. Oh, and “Euthanasia” was “Youth in Asia”.
I am both naïve and a klutz.
I make up weird names for things such as: a big tub of popcorn is a Popcorn Prairie Dog.
I am the middle child in a family of eight children.
I love SEEING things! I can see the same thing a million times, and can always see the wonder in it as if it were the first time. I call it “making my eyes happy”

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I'm a former educator, specializing in Reading, Writing, Spelling, and Creative Arts. I'm creative, imaginative, and a super hard worker and self-starter.
Powered by Blogger.

Followers


Recent Comments