NaNoWriMo Finish!

Well folks, I did it! I finished my 50,000 word NaNoWriMo quota- yesterday! That is about all I did yesterday- write. I started off the day 2,500 words shy of the 50k total, and the ol' adrenaline just started pumping, and I didn't stop or take a break or ANYTHING until I hit the 50k mark. Actually, I went to 50,250 for good measure. I ran it through the counter and all, but I had heard stories of people who wrote what they thought was 50k, and found out too late that their word counter didn't match up to NaNoWriMo's word counter. And I don't like to take chances like that, soooo.....I'm all set. Not officially, but unofficially. Black Friday, first thing I do is run that puppy through their counter. Wish me luck!

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I'm a former educator, specializing in Reading, Writing, Spelling, and Creative Arts. I'm creative, imaginative, and a super hard worker and self-starter.
Powered by Blogger.

Followers


Recent Comments